Sunday, November 05, 2006

a snoozy post

a short post
by dracula
self portrait.


today i will spend a slumberly day at the apartment. greg joins me in the early morning for some coffeebeans and i discuss with him the importances of the day.

our importance discussion.

because my job is to slumber, and the apartment is my workplace, i discuss with him the depreciation deductions i will take for my slumber chair and couch when i file my taxes. greg reminds me that i can take below-the-line deductions for the continuing education classes taught by rabbit, that i will need in order to learn how to use a pencil so that i can fill out those taxamation forms. important reminder greg, and useful... if my itemized deductions reach that 2% floor and if they are greater than the standard deduction for a single cat.

after such discussions, the coffeebeans of which i will deduct as an ordinary and reasonable expense incurred in carrying on my trade, i take my naps. such naps constitute the primary purpose of my business and comprise the bulk of my activities, so i tarry not.

slumberly,
mrs. dracula

1 comment:

I am Z said...

i tried to get my oldest feline to read your post but she said she was too busy fluffing.

maybe another time.

peace,
z