Saturday, August 04, 2007

early fall

a cold and drizzly day... reminiscent of fall. it puts us in a good mood....

a good time to work on food preservation...

putting garlic out to dry...

building shelving in the basement for canned goods and potatoes and onions....

or, a good day to sit down and read... harry potter... i have given in (i suppose... for now) in that i am halfway through book 1. book 2 is checked out of the library now though and a long wait could be just enough to end the new habit... we'll see...

4 comments:

Rella said...

Don't you worry...we have duplicates of almost all of the books so if you can't find it at the library you can find it at our house!

Mindy

greg|regan said...

oh good! hopefully we will be down there soon so i can borrow it!

Stephanie said...

I'M ON BOOK 7!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! I wish we had a cold day here :(
I finished the HP books...I thought the last one was great! Plus, whenever I am mad at Geoff, I can threaten to tell him the ending if he doesn't knock it off! TM