Thursday, August 16, 2007

harry snotter

it's not that i thought the first book was so good that i can't wait to read the second one (i don't think that impatience comes until book 3 or 4 or so i've heard)... but it was a distraction from real life... although a bit stressful to know that wizards have to suffer through finals like law students... not that i worry about finals anymore, but there are those residual effects. anyhow, this is all to say that i need to get my hands on book 2 soon, if only so that i don't forget who hagrid and hedwig and snape are.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm on the final book, and it's been so long since I read the others. I'm reading and have found that I have forgotten the details. I would like to start all over again to make book 7 a better read...but that it too much work.