Wednesday, March 26, 2008

40 weeks

well regan, did you have the baby yet?




yeah regan, we're all waiting... did you?




well... does it look like i had the baby yet?


but i guess i'm not really that miserable.


here...

reality lies somewhere in between the two photos.
but don't i look ready? i mean, it's sort of ridiculous at this point... from my perspective.


anyway, so, i'm 40 weeks today. not even overdue until tomorrow, which is really the stated due date, but i've made an executive decision and changed it to today because of that extra day in february that most pregnancy calendars didn't account for.


easter sunday was an active day contraction-wise (but as you know... baby and i are still going everywhere together). it was also an active day snowflake-wise...


however signs of spring were slowly showing themselves...


we went on an easter day walk with the neighbor's dog, while oliver was eating prime rib at bowser's house.



greg took this picture. he turned the sky purple...


i thought that before i got too big to button up this coat, either spring or the baby would have arrived. i guess technically spring has arrived, however in practice, spring is nothing but another winter afternoon...


anyhow, go about your business, this baby's staying put for now! (i'm trying to jinx things.)

6 comments:

Kate said...

Hang in there, not much longer now! Your belly looks so pointy in the pictures. Hopefully the next post will be announcing your little one... any dreams on the sex, care to make a prediction?

Anonymous said...

You are so funny, Regan. Keep on those walks...I took a long walk when I was pregnant with Eli and my water broke the next morning!

greg|regan said...

my prediction... i've whittled it down to two:

a girl or a boy.

beyond that, it's just too hard to say. =)

Kit Nat said...

Hang in there! I have no really words of comfort since I haven't had a baby yet. Well I hope all is well:)

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure its a boy, and I would be totally happy with a boy. Don't be afraid to call me in the middle of the night Re. And tell the baby I would really like to use picking up oliver as an excuse to get out of work early tomorrow, so don't wait until the weekend!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, come ON already.....
I'm ready to meet my new buddy!
~uncle geofferson