Wednesday, September 16, 2009

a minute

when i have a minute-- that is, when i'm watching william in the mornings and he takes his morning nap in the morning, rather than after lunch, i usually clean up a bit-- make a bed, put dishes away, start laundry... if i have a lot of time i start dinner or an elaborate lunch for the little man, and i usually check emails and think that now would be a good time to update the blog... but then i usually end up just reading other people's blogs instead. fortunately, some on my bookmarked list never get updated... just like mine... so that saves on time. anyhow, now i have just a few minutes before i have to get ready to go to work, so i think, this time i will do it.. i really will update the blog.

william was in a wedding this past weekend. if anyone who is reading this has pictures of him in his tux, i would love to see them! please send them on. otherwise, we've just been getting through work, like usual. it's cold and overcast today, which reminds me that fall is not always blue skies and fresh air. shucks.

do i have a picture to end things with? i don't know. i will check... it probably won't be very up-to-date though...

okay... here's one: william... just about 1 year ago:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Regan! I am sure I have a picutre of him..I just have to figure out how to get it off of the camera...this weekend I think! P.S. I put all the blogs I follow in google reader so I can check them all easily. I love it...AuntieTee

Kate said...

glad to see a new post. I am still a blog reader. How nice that you have mornings with him.
I don't know if you all are around the weekend of October 10th, but I have some friends having a barn dance/potluck in Oregon WI, open to all who want to come adn should be kid friendly. I am looking forward to being in madison for a bit of fall.

Kate said...

I don't have your email: I am kzomboracz at gmail