Saturday, March 15, 2008

11 days or so

still here. (more specifically, in the same condition i've been in since last summer!!!) statistically speaking that shouldn't be a surprise.
anyhow, the weather's getting nicer, the littlest is jumping around a lot, and my tiredness and uncomfortableness has leveled off in the past week, or perhaps has even improved-- my gait has returned to a waddle after its previous low-- the shuffle.
not much more to report. if everything happens on or around the due date, i probably won't have to be in court until after my return to the world of paid work... if it doesn't... well, i'll get to suit up (in one of my ever dwindling options for such events) on the due date and hope my mind still works.
well, that's the update.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kate said...

Thinking about you as the moon filled and is beginning to wane. Hope the last days of pregnancy and first days as a mama are delightful...